Streetcars do more than simply improve mobility. By promoting development, raising property values, attracting businesses and residents, and helping to redefine our city, streetcars benefit everyone. There are a variety of options and programs for local businesses and corporate partners to take advantage of KC Streetcar’s integration into the city.
- You can sponsor/advertise at a KC Streetcar stop (15 of the 16 stops have shelters)
- You can sponsor a streetcar vehicle through our traditional sponsorship program
- You can wrap a streetcar vehicle if you are an eligible institution or event
Interested in being advertising at a KC Streetcar Stop?
There are 15 sheltered streetcar stops on the 2 mile streetcar line. Below are the shelter prices per month. These prices do NOT include the printing or installation price, which can range from $600 – $1,200 depending on the artwork and materials. Those prices are set by the printer/installer.
- Union Station stop at Pershing & Main: $3,750 per month
- Crossroads NB stop at 19th & Main:$2,500 per month
- Crossroads SB stop at 19th & Main:$2,500 per month
- Kauffman Center NB stop at 16th & Main: $2,500 per month
- Kauffman Center SB stop at 16th & Main: $2,500 per month
- Power & Light NB stop at 14th & Main: $3,125 per month
- Power & Light SB stop at 14th & Main: $3,125 per month
- Metro Center NB stop at 12th & Main: $2,500 per month (There is no streetcar shelter stop at 12th & Main Southbound)
- Library NB stop at 9th & Main: $2,500 per month
- Library SB stop at 9th & Main: $2,500 per month
- Northloop NB at 7th & Main: $2,500 per month
- Northloop SB at 7th & Main: $2,500 per month
- City Market stop at 5th & Walnut: $2,500 per month
- River Market North stop at 3rd & Grand: $2,500 per month
- River Market West stop at 4th & Delaware: $2,500 per month
Click here for more information about KC Streetcar Advertising & Sponsorship Program.
Click here for the KC Streetcar Wrap Design Guidelines
See below for ridership trends per KC Streetcar stop for 2022. Information is broken down by season and month.
Click here for ridership trends per season and per streetcar stop from 2022.