The Kansas City Streetcar Authority
The Kansas City Streetcar Authority (KCSA) is a not-for-profit organization formed for the purpose of managing, operating, and maintaining the streetcar as well as planning for future streetcar extensions. In addition to overseeing streetcar operations, the KCSA supports system branding, marketing, public communication, and community engagement.
While the KCSA is a separate entity, it works closely with the City of Kansas City, Missouri and the KC Area Transportation Authority. The day-to-day functions of the KCSA are managed by its staff of five with oversight from the Board of Directors.
KC Streetcar Authority staff:
Executive Director, Kansas City Streetcar Authority email@example.com
Office Administrator, Kansas City Streetcar Authority firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications & Marketing Director, Kansas City Streetcar Authority email@example.com
Planning & Operations Manager, Kansas City Streetcar Authority firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager, Kansas City Streetcar Authority email@example.com
In January 2016, the Kansas City Streetcar Authority awarded the title of Chairman Emeritus to Tom Trabon, the creator and founding chair of the KC Streetcar Authority.
Board of Directors
- Michael Collins, Chair
- Jon Copaken, Vice Chair (Copaken Brooks)
- Jason Swords, Treasurer (Sunflower Development Group)
- Jan Marcason, Secretary (Olsson Associations/Greater KC Chamber of Commerce)
- Susan Ford Robertson (The Robertson Law Group)
- George Guastello (Union Station)
- David Johnson (TransPro Consulting)
- Edward Merriman (Americo/DST)
- Jon Stephens (Port Authority of KC)
- Russ Johnson
- Matt Staub (Proxima, LLC.)
- Stacey Paine (Crown Center Redevelopment Corp.)
- Lynn Carlton (Burns & McDonnell)