The KC Streetcar is currently hiring for a Document Control Specialst in the operations department managed by Herzog Transit Services.
The successful candidate will work full time with normal weekday hours being 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the Singleton Yard KC Streetcar Office located at 600 East 3rd Street, Kansas City, MO. Since the KC Streetcar runs a seven day/week operation, it may be necessary, on occasion, to work nights, weekends, and special events. The position will report directly to Herzog Transit’s (HTSI) General Manager and provide administrative support to the entire HTSI Streetcar Team. This person will need to be highly detailed and organized. Computer proficiencies will need to be demonstrated as a minimum for the required programs listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate between HTSI and KCSA Streetcar staff
- Perform a variety of clerical duties that may include the following tasks:
- Data entry
- Record keeping
- Prepare contractual compliance reports and submittals
- Receive and process subcontractors’ invoices
- Assist with inventory control process and procurement
- Schedule meetings, conference calls and video meetings
- Procure office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate employee benefits and payroll with corporate office
- Prepare and process employee expense reports
- Monitor required contract deliverables
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and illustrative documents
- Serve as employee liaison with corporate human resource office
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality are a requirement for this position.
- Other duties as assigned