Project remains on Schedule, Budget
Streetcar construction remains on schedule and on budget, with all key construction activities at least 70 percent complete.
As of May 1, 2015:
- 71% of track is fully constructed (15,430 feet complete out of 21,771 total feet)
- 96% of water and sewer replacements and upgrades are complete
- 77% of work on the Singleton Yard vehicle maintenance facility is complete
- More than 100 power poles are installed
- First streetcar stop is built at 16th and Main
Read more about the recent construction progress in this news release.