The KC Streetcar Authority is interviewing streetcar operators and mechanics.
The KC Streetcar Authority Operations team, headed by Herzog Transit Services, is currently interviewing qualified individuals for the positions of Streetcar Operator and Mechanics/Technicians. Candidates selected for employment will be employees of Herzog Transit Services, Inc. (HTSI).
All questions about the hiring and application process should be directed to Herzog Transit Services at 816-233-9001.
HTSI staff is responsible for the following:
- Streetcar Operations and Maintenance Management
- Streetcar Operations and Maintenance
- Operating Procedures and Scheduling
- Safety Support, Monitoring, and Related Reporting
- Station stop, Equipment and Facilities Maintenance
- Special Event Schedule Preparation and Coordination
- Emergency Response Coordination
HTSI is a nationally recognized provider of rail transit operations and maintenance services for twelve projects throughout the United States. They currently operate and or maintain projects for agencies in Texas, California, New Jersey, Florida and New Mexico.