Streetcars do more than simply improve mobility. By promoting development, raising property values, attracting businesses and residents, and helping to redefine our city, streetcars benefit everyone. There are a variety of options and programs for local businesses and corporate partners to take advantage of KC Streetcar’s integration into the city.
- You can sponsor a KC Streetcar stop/shelter (15 of the 16 stops are available)
- You can support art at KC Streetcar stops
- You can sponsor a streetcar vehicle through our traditional sponsorship program
- You can wrap a streetcar vehicle if you are promoting a community benefit
Interested in being a KC Streetcar Stop Sponsor?
There are 15 sheltered streetcar stops on the 2 mile streetcar line. Below are the shelter prices per month. These prices do NOT include the printing or installation price.
- Union Station stop at Pershing & Main: $3,000 per month
- Crossroads NB stop at 19th & Main:$2,000 per month
- Crossroads SB stop at 19th & Main:$2,000 per month
- Kauffman Center NB stop at 16th & Main: $2,000 per month
- Kauffman Center SB stop at 16th & Main: $2,000 per month
- Power & Light NB stop at 14th & Main: $2,500 per month
- Power & Light SB stop at 14th & Main: $2,500 per month
- Metro Center NB stop at 12th & Main: $2,000 per month (There is no streetcar shelter stop at 12th & Main Southbound)
- Library NB stop at 9th & Main: $2,000 per month
- Library SB stop at 9th & Main: $2,000 per month
- Northloop NB at 7th & Main: $2,000 per month
- Northloop SB at 7th & Main: $2,000 per month
- City Market stop at 5th & Walnut: $2,000 per month
- River Market North stop at 3rd & Grand: $2,000 per month
- River Market West stop at 4th & Delaware: $2,000 per month
Click here for more information about KC Streetcar Vehicle Sponsorship guidelines.
Click here for streetcar sponsorship guidelines, measurements and samples.
Click here for KC Streetcar Sponsorship & Advertising Policy and Guidelines.
Click here for ridership trends per season and per streetcar stop from 2021.
See below for ridership trends per streetcar stop. Information is broken down into time of day, week, and month. This data covers the time frame of June – October 31, 2021.
Smart City Digital Kiosks
What is a Smart City Digital Kiosk and how can your business get involved with this innovative digital platform for advertising and promotional purposes? The City of Kansas City, Missouri, manages the smart city digital kiosks located at the streetcar stops.
Click here to preview the KCityPost Media Kit – KC City Post Media Kit– for more information on how your small business can participate in the advertising program that has been developed for the KC Streetcar Digital Kiosks. For direct Smart City Digital Kiosk questions, please contact Mike Mainthow with Smart City Media, LLC, at (914) 960-3695.