2019 KC Streetcar Holiday Jam
Head downtown this holiday season and enjoy some free live music on board the free KC Streetcar as you explore downtown from the City Market to Union Station. The Kansas City Streetcar is hosting ten live musical performances on board the streetcars from Nov 30 – Dec. 14.
Music will range from traditional holiday music, covers and original music performed by local artists. Enjoy the holidays downtown and on board the KC Streetcar this season.
How to you know which streetcar to board? Well, that is part of the fun. Exact streetcars for each Holiday Jam are not known until the day of the performance. Musicians will board the streetcar from the Union Station stop at the start of their performance. The best way to be in the know is to follow the KC Streetcar on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to find the exact locations.
See the full line-up below and make plans to spend your holidays in downtown Kansas City.
- Saturday, Nov. 30, 12:00-2:00pm: Carolers of Note in The City Market (Traditional holiday music)
- Saturday, Nov. 30, 4:00-6:00pm: Riz Canady on board the Streetcar (Violin)
- Saturday, Nov. 30, 5:00-7:00pm: The Typing Pool on board the Streetcar (Indie Rock/Folk)
- Friday, Dec. 6, 4:00-6:00pm: The Center State on board the Streetcar (Original and Covers: Folk Rock music)
- Friday, Dec. 6, 7:00-9:00pm: The Youth Symphony of Kansas City on board the Streetcar
- Saturday, Dec. 7, 3:00-5:00pm: Cowtown Country Club on board the Streetcar (Vocal harmonies, Classic Western Swing music)
- Saturday, Dec. 7, 4:00-6:00pm: Love, Mae C on board the Streetcar (Hip hop, rock, jazz, and neo-soul)
- Friday, Dec. 13, 5:00-7:00pm: Enrique Chi on board the Streetcar (Latin rock)
- Saturday, Dec. 14, 1:00-3:00pm: Tevin Williams on board the Streetcar (Jazz, acoustic r&b and sultry pop)
- Saturday, Dec. 14, 4:00-6:00pm: Thunder Jacket on board the Streetcar (’90’s covers and holiday tunes)
*Schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. All attempts will be made to reschedule.