The KC Streetcar is currently looking to add to the team.
Herzog Transit, the contractor responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of the KC Streetcar system, is hiring for an Operations Supervisor, a Mechanical Supervisor, Mechanical Technicians and Streetcar Operators.
If you’re interested in applying, please click on the below links and apply online. Questions about the application process can be directed to MacKenzie McKnight with Herzog at 816-901-4051.
- KC Streetcar Operator (part-time) position
- Streetcar Operators are responsible for the operation of the streetcar in a safe and efficient manner within established rules, schedules, regulations, procedures and providing professional and courteous customer service. A complete job description can be found on the above link.
- KC Streetcar Operations Supervisor position
- Operation Supervisors oversee KC Streetcar Operations. They are responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the Streetcar System through monitoring and directing rail movement. Supervisors are also responsible for the field supervision of Rail Operations and Facilities including station platforms, structures and equipment. Supervisors are expected to follow and enforce company, State and Federal policies, procedures, rules and guidelines. A complete job description can be found on the above link.
- KC Streetcar Mechanical position
- Streetcar Mechanical staff are responsible for the diagnosis, troubleshooting and maintenance of the KC Streetcar system. A complete job description can be found on the above link.
- KC Streetcar Maintenance Supervisor position
- The Maintenance Supervisor position is responsible for overseeing all maintenance facility equipment, TPSS, OCS, TWC and station equipment. Work includes performing preventative and corrective maintenance on all system equipment and providing supervision for Technicians, Service Maintainers and Laborers.